Monday, October 17, 2011

A Delightful Find in the New Nabe




I was exploring my neighborhood this afternoon when I discovered a most darling little vegetable garden growing right along a stretch of sidewalk.  At first I didn't realize what it was and commented to myself on the odd foliage growing on the side of the road.  But then I found this informative sign, and decided to look for some treasures.


After a little digging around I settled on taking these guys with me.  Perhaps a petite fried green tomato is in my future!





In other news, wtf is this and why does it exist?


Nevermind why I'm subscribed to a magazine that places ads with a target audience for this lifelike baby monkey doll.  Can we just talk about why any sort of demographic for a lifelike baby monkey doll exists in the first place?  Now you know I love monkeys, and baby anything is usually pretty cool, but spending $140 on this doll is totally bananas. If you or someone you know has this doll, please contact me immediately, because I have so many questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment